Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Hello blog, It's me...

I didn't realize until this very moment that I hadn't blogged in forever! So today I shall blog about what all is going on in the life of me!

There is nothing like a diagnosis from your doctor to get you thinking about being more healthy. At a recent trip to the doctor I was told my cholesterol was high. Now to some this may not be a shocker, I mean I am over weight and not very active. To me though I was surprised! When it comes to things like cholesterol and blood pressure and all those things they test for at the doctor I have always had good reports. There was this one time my OBGYN told me I was pre, pre diabetic. That is when I lost 60 pounds. 

So after talking to my husband and doctors I decided it was time to go back to weight watchers. I loved weight watchers back before I had kids and I lost the 60 pounds. However, in the years since then they changed how things worked. For an emotional eater and someone who likes routine, this was not good. However, neither is high cholesterol, so off to weight watchers is was for me. 

I joined about a week ago and had my first weigh in yesterday. I lost 5 pounds! Yay! I know it won't be like that every week, but I was super excited! Now to continue on plan and hope they don't change things on me at the peak of my weight loss. 

Man, this blog post sounded so much better last night as I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep. It always does. One of these days I will just get up and type or write what I'm thinking, that way you all can read those poetic posts. :)

I guess that is it for now. If you think of me, please say a prayer that I will stick with this weight loss thing and truly change my way of life.

No comments: